Tired of yelling at your kids to get them to listen?
Do you want to create positive, happy memories with your kids instead of being frustrated or angry all the time?
Do you want to learn better ways to cope with your feelings?
Does your anxiety or anger interfere with how you want to parent?
Here's the good news...
You CAN change how you respond to your kids so you can become the gentler, positive parent you want to be.
Yelling is a reaction you have when your emotions build up to the point that you explode because you can't hold them in anymore.
When you yell you're reacting to your feelings instead of responding.
With the No More Yelling Workbook you'll learn:
- The emotion beneath the behavior, (what you're feeling when you're yelling).
- The physical signs before you blow up.
- What situations are likely to trigger you to yell.
- How to plan out the response you want to have for triggering situations rather than react.
- How to hold yourself accountable.
- How and why you should reward yourself.
- Strategies you can use immediately and over time, that'll get you closer to the mom you want to be.
- A 10 page workbook that includes a cover page and instructions for how to use the workbook.
- A No More Yelling Tracker to break the yelling habit.
- A page to work through your trigger, feelings, and the result.
- A partially pre-filled checklist to use as a reminder of different ways to handle your triggers with some empty boxes for you to add your own ideas.
- A blank coping skills checklist.
- A worksheet that looks in depth at your emotional and physical feelings.
- A worksheet to go through how you can reconnect with your kids after you've yelled.
- A goal setting worksheet and reward ideas
Ways to use this workbook
- Print it out and laminate it. Use a dry erase marker so you can use it as many times as you want without needing to print it out again.
- Print it out and put it in a binder, folder, planner, or where ever you'll see it on a daily basis.
*This is an instant digital download, nothing will be physically mailed to you.