When you find out you’re pregnant, it’s A LOT to take in.
All at once, you have to change old habits and even your lifestyle to make sure you’re healthy while you’re growing your little nugget.
Then there’s all the research you need to do so you know your options when it comes to labor and delivery...
You know you want a healthy, natural pregnancy, delivery, and recovery.
But there’s SO much information out there it’s hard to keep it all straight!
You have several folders from your healthcare provider, apps on your phone, notes jotted down on your phone, and loads of information scattered everywhere.
That’s where the Prep For Delivery Kit swoops in to lift you out of the information overload.
This kit is packed with 42 pages of helpful checklists, charts, worksheets, and planner sheets so you can stay healthy, organized, and knowledgeable throughout your pregnancy, birth, and recovery.
What do you get in the kit?
- A blank monthly calendar for you to fill out to remember all your doctor appointments and any other important dates.
- A baby names list (blank so you can keep track of your favorites)
- A weekly workout sheet to track your activity, exercise, and water intake throughout your pregnancy, (and after you delivery too!).
- A weekly pregnancy weight tracker to keep track of your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- A daily, pre-filled nutrition chart and blank nutrition chart to ensure optimal, and prevent complications for you and your baby.
- A weekly meal tracker
- A prenatal sheet to help you keep track of the information you get from the doctor, along with important information you want to share with the doctor on your next visit.
- A blank hospital bag checklist if you want to fill out your own.
- A complete, filled out hospital bag checklist for mom, dad, and baby.
- A blank home birth essentials checklist to fill out so everyone knows exactly what the midwife will need, supplies before and after birth, and postpartum needs for mom and baby.
- A list of pregnancy red flags so you know when to call your healthcare provider.
- Worksheets to help you make critical medical and health decisions before your baby is born.
- A birth plan template.
- Worksheets to help you decide if your healthcare provider is the right one for you.
- A list of 10 early labor symptoms you can check off as they happen, so you’re not caught off guard.
- A medical info sheet that’ll have all your important medical information and contacts so it’s all in one place.
- A list of positive birth affirmations for when you’re in labor.
- A list of postpartum red flags so you know when to call your healthcare provider.
- A frozen meal planner sheet to keep track of meals after your baby is born.
- A weekly postpartum weight tracker.
- A breastfeeding tracker so you know feeding times and which side the baby fed from last.
- A pumping tracker so you know how much you pumped and which side you pumped from last.
- A wet diaper tracker so you know what time your baby has a wet diaper and if it was poop, pee, or both.
- Worksheets to help you decide if your pediatrician is the right one for your baby.
- A medicine tracker for mom (to keep track of the medicine you’re taking, how often you take it, and the dosage).
- A medicine tracker for baby (to keep track of the medicine your baby is taking, how often they take it, and the dosage).
How do you use it?
You can print out your kit and put it in a folder or binder so you have it all in one place.
Or you can take the ones you use every day and put them on the wall, on your fridge, on a cork board, or wherever you’ll see them.
You can also laminate the sheets and use a dry erase marker so you only have to print it once and you can use it over and over again.
The Prep For Delivery Kit has everything you need in one place, so you can focus on having the best pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum experience!
*Please note this is a digital product, nothing physical will be mailed to you