Are you always yelling at your kids?
Do you get angry frequently?
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Are you fed up with your kids not listening?
If you're saying yes to these, you need a mind and mood makeover!
In this 18 page workbook you'll get actionable steps to help you get rid of your anger, stop yelling at your kids, and reduce your frustration.
These steps are designed to shift your emotions, your mentality, your physical well-being, and how you respond to your children.
What's inside this workbook?
- A cover
- A worksheet to help you identify your triggers and how to deal with them.
- A worksheet that helps you map out your kids triggers, (helping them manage their mood helps you manage yours!).
- A worksheet to write down self-care ideas.
- A worksheet to come up with a discipline plan for each of your kids and for different situations, (having a plan ahead of time helps you avoid a negative emotional response to your kids).
- A weekly workout log.
- 5 worksheets designed to help you work through any negative thinking patterns and break the habit in order to find positive solutions that will bring more peace into your life.
- 2 worksheets that help you work through how you'll overcome the challenges you face.
- 4 worksheets that help you work through and learn from the mistakes you've made, which promotes peace and happiness.
Moms often feel overwhelmed and burned out from all the responsibilities they have, and/or lack of support.
But this doesn't have to be your reality! When you go through and implement this workbook, you're making small changes that add up to big results!
You can print this workbook out as many times as you want so you can re-use it over and over.
*This is an instant digital download, nothing will be physically mailed to you.
There are no refunds since this is a digital product.